QAM Multi-Channel Deletion Filter Networks
17900 Series (Contiguous) Multi-Channel Deletion network
Deletes a block of consecutive QAM Channels - for the purpose of reinserting new programming within that block - without disrupting adjacent QAM (or analog) channels performance
Each deletion network is comprised of highly-versatile filter components.
This versatility results in deletion networks that use less filter components
to delete X
number of channels vs. other multi-channel deletion networks on the market that consist of "daisy-chained" X
number of single channel deletion filters.
Main advantages of using less filter components:
- Less cost to the customer
- Superior performance - due to less component interaction. (i.e. - Better Group Delay, Flatness, etc.)
Note: In many cases these filter assemblies can be installed in 1 or 2 (RU) rack chassis configurations.
- Preserves all other QAM (or analog) channels from (5-1000) MHz.
- Single Panel Mount - Suitable for rack or, wall or table installation
- Fast Turnaround - Typically available to ship within 1 week ARO.
= First deleted channel/ YY
= Last deleted channel
If you need to delete two or more non-contiguous
QAM channels, ask about our 17800 Series
multi-channel deletion filter networks.